Funky Handís CDs, downloads and paper packs contain a collection of copyright protected digital images and software. All designs, images and software remain the copyright of Anice McNamee trading as Funky Hand and Funky Hand Digital.
Purchase of your CD or download allows you to;
- print the images as many times as you like for your own personal use;
- use the printed images in the assembly of greetings cards, memory albums, scrapbooks or other craft pastimes in your own home;
- sell the items you have made using the images, provided the items made are hand-made.
You are NOT permitted to;
- print the images to sell or barter as individual items (ie unassembled);
- use the images as part of automated or mass-produced items for sale;
- print the images for inclusion with other items to be sold as kits, assembled or unassembled;
- use the images in other software programs or as part of any other CD, DVD or any other storage or published media including web pages;
- copy or duplicate the CD or download or any of its contents;
- use a CD or download or its contents on more than one computer at any time;
- publish or advertise any copyrighted image or any trademark or logo owned by Funky Hand or Funky Hand Digital without the express written permission of Anice McNamee.
- you may not share, loan or redistribute any Funky Hand products via any media including forums, bulletin boards or online groups.
The hiring, lending, copying, duplicating, de-compiling and/or altering of any Funky Hand or Funky Hand Digital CD or download or any of their contents in any way is expressly forbidden without the explicit written permission of Funky Hand or Funky Hand Digital.
Funky Hand use PayPal as our secure online payment supplier. PayPal protects your credit card information with industry leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal your financial information is never shared with us. A written confirmation can be requested by sending an email to .
If Funky Hand cannot accept your order you will receive a full refund via PayPal. We will never supply substitute goods.
Payment from UK buyers can also be by personal cheque or postal order. Cheques should be made payable to 'Funky Hand'. We will dispatch your purchase as soon as your payment has cleared and has reached our account. Payment from non UK buyers is accepted by PayPal or Credit Card ONLY.
Funky Hand is not VAT registered, your payment does not include VAT.
Orders will be dispatched from the UK using Royal Mail. We are currently dispatching orders within 2 working days. Orders received after 5pm are deemed to have been received by us on the following morning. Orders received after 5pm on Friday are deemed to have been received by us on the following Monday morning. If there is going to be a delay in dispatching your goods (eg. a large part of your order is out of stock), we will let you know and advise you of the expected dispatch date. We will email you and let you know when your order has been dispatched.
Returns and cancellations
CD and paper pack purchases
You have a 'cooling-off' period of seven days in which to cancel your order. This period starts when you receive your order. CDs and paper packs will arrive in a sealed plastic wallet; to exercise your right to cancel you must return the product at your own expense to Funky Hand with this seal intact.
On receipt of the goods we will make a full refund. If you have paid by Credit Card or PayPal our refund will be directly to your Credit Card or PayPal account, otherwise it will be by personal cheque.
Please note: we will not refund if the seal is broken, however we will replace faulty returns on a like for like basis.
Refunds are not possible on these items as they are classified as a service (not goods) and we have provided this download service to you as soon as you have received it. Some of our downloads are very large, please make sure your Internet Service Provider will allow you to download them, and that you have sufficient capacity to store them before you purchase.
The running and use of your CD or download and its contents is done entirely at the user's risk. The creator, copyright holders, distributors or vendors accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused (directly or indirectly) by the use of this CD or download.
Your product(s) should arrive in perfect condition. If it is damaged or broken or if you have other reason to complain please email us at .
This contract is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts and will be concluded in English language only.
The vendor is Anice McNamee, trading as Funky Hand and Funky Hand Digital.
The Garden Studio,
1 Spencers View,